T and U Visas and the Violence Against Women Act Webinar
Details and register: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCISINVITE/subscriber/new?topic_id=USDHSCISINVITE_212
USCIS invites you to a webinar on Wednesday, March 16, 2016, from 2 to 3:30 p.m. (Eastern) on T and U visas and the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), immigration relief for victims for human trafficking, domestic violence and other serious crimes. This webinar is intended for community-based organizations, social service agencies and advocates.
Representatives from our Office of Policy and Strategy and the Vermont Service Center will provide an overview of:
· T and U visa eligibility requirements
· Law enforcement certification
· VAWA eligibility requirements
A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation. Please note that we cannot answer case-specific inquiries during this webinar.
To register for this session, please follow these steps:
· Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
· Enter your email address and select “Submit”
· Select “Subscriber Preferences”
· Select the “Event Registration” tab
· Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov
Note to media: This webinar is not for press purposes. Please contact the USCIS Press Office at (202) 272-1200 for any media inquiries.
We look forward to engaging with you!
· CBO T,U, VAWA Webinar Invitation, 3.16.16.pdf
Please do not reply to this message. Contact us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov or USCIS-IGAOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov with any questions.