Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
Capitol Immigration Law Group - "Understanding the New 24-month F-1 OPT STEM Extension Rule"
The recently-introduced STEM OPT rule has created a number of opportunities and challenges for both employers and F-1 OPT holders. This FREE webinar will provide an overview of the new 24-month OPT STEM extension rule, including:
· New application procedures and compliance requirements for DSOs, employers, and STEM beneficiaries
· Form I-983 Training Plan for STEM OPT Students, the joint filing requirements, and when to report “material changes or deviations”
· Employer wage and hour attestations regarding “similarly situated U.S. workers” and new record-keeping requirements
· 12-month evaluation and final evaluation reporting requirements
· 7-month STEM “balance” extensions for current 17-month STEM OPT beneficiaries
· Self-employment and entrepreneurs/startups for STEM beneficiaries
Registration is FREE but space is LIMITED but please sign up early.