Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
Join us for a complimentary CLE Webinar
Assumed names are used by many businesses – from sole proprietorships to multi-national corporations. But their use is heavily regulated by state law.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
· What an assumed name is – and isn’t
· The many reasons assumed names are used
· How states regulate the use of assumed names
· How courts have dealt with parties using assumed names
February 13, 2019 | 1:00PM (ET)
· Learn more about this webinar
· CLE information
· Webinar viewing system requirements
· Sorry, I am not able to attend
· Alex Halow, Esq.,