Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
How to Impress With Your Law School Personal Statement
It's true that your numbers are the most important part of your application. It's important to remember, however, that they are not the ONLY part of your application.
With thousands of applicants flooding in with perfect GPAs and LSAT scores, you need a way to differentiate yourself. That's where the personal statement (and this webinar!) comes in.
This personal statement presentation will cover:
- An introduction to the personal statement format
- Tips for conveying your passion for the law
- How to effectively display your interest in particular schools
- How to select the most impactful topic
- The most common personal statement mistakes and how to avoid them
Join Christina Chong, a Former Admissions Officer from Harvard Law School, for this free webinar on Wednesday, August 5th at 8pm EST.