Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
USCIS teleconference Expanded Eligibility for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Process, 09/20/2016
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a stakeholder teleconference on Tuesday, Sept. 20 from 2 – 3:30 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the final rule expanding eligibility for the provisional unlawful presence waiver process.
The rule, which became effective on Aug. 29, 2016, expands the eligibility for a provisional waiver to foreign nationals who meet certain requirements. During the engagement, USCIS subject matter experts will provide an overview of the final rule and answer questions.
To register for this session:
· Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
· Enter your email address and select “Submit”
· Select “Subscriber Preferences”
· Select the “Event Registration” tab
· Provide your full name and organization
· Complete the questions and select “Submit”