Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
USCIS: Special Immigrant Juvenile Program
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites stakeholders to participate in a teleconference on Thursday, Oct. 27, from 1-2 p.m. (Eastern) regarding the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) program.
USCIS representatives will discuss the centralization of SIJ adjudications, the policy manual chapters on SIJ petitions, SIJ-based adjustment of status, and EB-4 visa bulletin filing updates. The engagement will include a question and answer session.
· Click on our registration page
· Enter your email address and select “Submit”
· Select “Subscriber Preferences”
· Select the “Event Registration” tab
· Provide your full name and organization, if any
· Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with more details. If you have questions, or if you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov.