Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
Capital Law Immigration Group - Opening of the H-1B Visa Cap - Are You Ready?
The new H-1B visa cap will open on April 1, 2017. Our webinar will discuss the best strategies for employers to prepare for and maximize their chances for a successful H-1B cap season.
The panel will review the H-1B application process from the employer’s perspective and will provide corporate strategies and timelines for filing before the cap is hit. We will discuss:
· how to document third-party worksites and clients, including preparing for site-visits and scrutiny?
· what kind of documentation is required for in-house projects?
· how to evaluate H-1B cap candidates and their educational and experience credentials?
· which job positions are considered specialty occupation?
· how to minimize (or eliminate) chances of RFEs/NOID?
· how to address OPT/CPT F-1 student concerns - cap-gap, travel and more?
· how to avoid common mistakes?
· and many more.