Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
Law Enforcement Speakers Consortium (LESC)- “Ethics” Doing The Right Thing
“Ethics” Doing The Right Thing
The terms compliance and ethics are so closely related that we sometimes assume the functions not only overlap, but are one in the same. In some cases, the compliance officer within the organization may also be the ethics officer. So how does that work?
While compliance and ethics could be viewed as intersecting circles, there is a clear divide. One quick way to visualize the difference is to consider, “What issues keep the compliance officer tossing and turning at night?” vs. “What ethics issues rob the compliance officer of sleep?”
In our webinar, Frank will address the following:
▪ The types of ethics and which will serve your organization best
▪ Eight great leadership habits that enhance an ethical culture
▪ Four considerations to keep in mind when faced with a difficult decision
▪ How to recognize the “Ethics Gap” and what to do about it
▪ Five leadership virtues that will positively affect your business culture