DATA PRIVACY IN 2021 and BEYOND:
Business Opportunities and Business Challenges
If personal data is, as many have said, the new oil, then data privacy is the drilling equipment. How can you extract and use the data safely, in ways that meet the expectations of your customer base, investors and the requirements of laws and regulatory authorities?
• DEC.3 - Overview of the evolving US and global privacy landscape.
• DEC.10- Practical tips and suggestions for managing data within the framework of those laws and regulations and using data management to facilitate growth of the business by meeting increasing customer and investor expectations in data protection.
A robust discussion led by in-house and outside experts in the field, including KENNETH RASHBAUM, Partner, Barton LLP, JERRY CAVALUZZI, VP, GC, Kennedy/Jenks Consultant & Chair Chapter Compliance Group, and BRIAN LEONARDI, Asst. VP, Legal and Compliance, SOMPO International among others) that will include
• Collecting, storing, sharing and using data in ways that meet the expectations of your customer base, investors and other stakeholders.
• Analysis of the rapidly changing data privacy legal and regulatory landscape
• Practical suggestions for leveraging privacy to enhance business opportunities You will take away an enhanced understanding of the legal and business challenges of data protection and how to leverage privacy compliance and data management to draw a straight line from the compliance program to increased revenue.