The NYCPA is hosting a 2-hour Zoom presentation
Networking 101: A Paralegal’s Complete Guide to Master Networking Skills
by: Holly A. Sheriff, ASPS, BBA, MSLS, MCC, CCC, PCC, LPCC, CPP
Are you new to the legal industry? Do you want to build a thriving network of connections to grow your career? Do you need to begin searching for a new role?
Join Holly Sheriff for a 2-hour Zoom Call and learn everything legal professionals need to know about networking & building your networking skills to improve your job search on March 20, 2023 at 6:30 PM.
Registered Guests will learn the following:
• Ways to Build Your Network
• How to Start Networking Effectively
• What Is Informational Interviewing?
• Candidates for Informational Interviews
• Dos of Informational Interviewing
• Don’ts of Informational Interviewing
• What to Ask in an Informational Interview?
• Follow-Up After an Informational Interview
• The Ten Most Important Informational Interviewing and Networking Tips
• Understanding the difference between informational networking interviews and job interviews.
• Ethical Considerations of Networking & Social Media Sites
• Q& A
We would be glad if you could join and participate. To save your seat, please register, and feel free to share it with your friends.
OPEN TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY AND CLOSES 24 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT
The link to our virtual Town Hall will be emailed 24 hours prior to the meeting.