Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
Letter from the President
NFPA National Affairs
Paralegal Schools Liaison
Policies & Procedures
Holly A. Sheriff, MSLS
National and State Affiliations
Reasons to Join
Types of Membership
Sign up for our newsletter
Find an Expert
NYC Bar Associations
Tools of the Trade
Landlord and Tenant
22 Oct 2009
12:00 PM - 12:59 PM
Webinar at gotomeeting.com
Registration is closed
Register for our Free Webinar: Understanding CRM
Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Central Time
Customer Relationship Management is the backbone of all businesses, however many people are confused by it. This free webinar, offered by leading Intelestream CRM consultants, is intended to educate attendees about the concept by breaking it down into layman’s terms.
Click here to register
The webinar will address five key aspects of CRM with which all businesses should be familiar:
- Defining CRM and why businesses use it
- CRM processes involving sales, marketing, customer support, e-commerce, and reporting
- Implementation best practices and encouraging user adoption
- Customizations, maintenance, and enhancement
- Overview of the CRM marketplace: matching specific business needs with the right CRM Platform
A question and answer session focusing on the specific business case scenarios of attendees will follow. From start-ups to Fortune 100s, this webinar is appropriate for attendees representing organizations in all stages of growth.
We hope to see you there.
To register, go to this link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/
To find out more about us, go to
• © New York City Paralegal Association Inc.